Latest Generation Coil Fed Laser Cutting Machine & Laser Blanking Line for Sale
Automatic coil-fed laser cutting machines are popular metal fabrication systems, also known as steel/metal laser blanking lines (LBL) – one type of Coil to Length line (CTL);
If your business involves large volume metal cutting, you should consider this laser cutting system;
This non-stop industrial process includes the stages of de-coiling, leveling and cutting. It is capable of cutting coils to length or producing flat metal parts without the need for dies or punching;
Power: 1kW – 3kW;
Price: Ranging from $45000 to $95000;
Positioning accuracy: ±0.05mm;
Feeding speed max.: 20m/min;
Coil weight max.: 15T Coil (0.5mm – 3mm, Customized design services are available for thicker materials);
Function: de-coiling -> leveling -> cutting -> stacking;
Top 10 Pros of Buy Coil Fed Laser
The biggest 10 reasons for choosing coil fed laser cutting machine are:
01. Coil Fed laser cutting machine is a non-stop way to make parts, saving time and labor;
02. Steel coils or metal coils saving a lot of storage-space than sheet metal;
03. Coils are always low cost and cheaper than pre-cutted sheet metal;
04. Coil fed laser cutting machines can be used to process a wide range of materials, including steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and more;
05. High precision and accuracy of the cutting process ensure the perfect fit and finish of the parts;
06. Coil fed laser cutting machines are easy to operate and maintain, reducing labor and maintenance costs;
07. Cutting with a laser beam gives clean cuts and reduces the risk of material deformation, warping, or cracking;
08. The laser cutting process is environmentally friendly and produces minimal waste;
09. Coil fed laser cutting machines are suitable for both large-scale production and small-batch orders;
10. The use of coil fed laser cutting machines can lead to increased productivity and profitability for businesses.
Greatly saving time, labor, money and space, which makes it a popular laser blanking line.
Coil Fed Laser Cutting Machine Video
1. Fully automated design. Coil fed laser can realize the integration of unwinding, flattering, feeding and cutting in one, which makes the processing and production integrated by one laser machine, greatly improves the continuity of production, so that the machine could get higher production efficiency.
2. Intelligent automatic unloading function. Through the conveyor belt and the adjustable limiter, the processed plates can be quickly automatically transferred to the unloading platform and unloaded quickly.
3. High-quality cutting control mode.The automatic typesetting function of the operating system also has great advantages, which not only ensures the improvement of the material utilization rate, but also makes the cut product smooth and free of burrs.
Coil Fed Laser Cutting Machine Price
The basic price for a popular coil fed laser cutting machine or laser blanking line is about $50,000, but the final cost may different depending on specific cutting requirements. It’s important to note that the laser generator and chiller are not included in the base price, as high power are needed if you want to cutting think metals.
|Metal Working area (mm)||1515*3030||5360*2250||5900*2250|
|Coil sheet thickness||0.5 – 3mm||0.5 – 3mm||0.5 – 3mm|
|Coil weight max.||15T||15T||15T|
|Worktable||Rolling blade||Rolling blade||Rolling blade|
|Laser power||1kW – 2kW||1kW – 2kW||1kW – 2kW|
|Laser||Multiple options||Multiple options||Multiple options|
|Machine bed||Tube welded bed||Tube welded bed||Tube welded bed|
|Servo motor and driver||YASKAWA/FUJI||YASKAWA/FUJI||YASKAWA/FUJI|
Coil fed laser is considered as an important Steel Coil Processing Equipment, it is widely used in both the coil to length (CTL) process and the coil to parts (CTP) process. This equipment is designed for cutting various coils of thin metal sheet, stainless steel plates, galvanized sheets, electrolytic plates, and other metal materials.