After a long time operation of the fiber laser machine, there will be some mechanical loss. How to achieve high-efficiency and high-quality operation, its maintenance is very critical.
- Check the steel belt frequently to ensure that the belt is in a tight state. If there is no problem during operation, it will not only affect processing, but also seriously affect the safety of operators.
- Regularly check the straightness of the track and the vertically of the machine. If abnormality is found, timely maintenance and debugging are required. Because these factors will directly affect the processing effect. Therefore, we must pay attention to it.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust and dirt in the machine in time. And all electrical cabinets should be closed tightly and dust proof. Ensure that the periphery of the machine and itself are clean.
- Frequently clean up components such as rail racks. The guide rails should be cleaned and lubricated frequently. Clean up the dust and other debris on the guide rail to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
- Moreover, the rack should be wiped frequently and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. In this way, the machine can achieve more accurate cutting, and the quality of the cut products will be improved.