Automatic Laser Welding Machine
Fiber laser has the characteristics of high beam quality and high energy. Compared with the same power YAG laser in continuous welding, it has the advantages of deep welding depth, high strength, and maintenance-free. The welding head can choose coaxial or paraxial protection module, multi-axis motion platform or supporting automatic flow operation or robot welding, and the operation mode is simple and intelligent.
Laser CNC Machines Video
- 1.High electro-optical conversion rate, fast welding speed, low energy consumption, no consumables, and low use cost.
- 2.The laser beam quality is good, the energy output is stable, and the welding effect is good.
- 3.The welding seam is fine, the depth is large, and the precision is high; the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
- 4.Dedicated welding software, easy to operate and easy to learn, with multi-axis motion platform, can weld products with any plane graphics.
- 5.It can be equipped with a swing welding head or add a wire feeding device to make up for the shortcomings of large gaps in the product.
High Precision Laser Head
The drawer type protective lens installation method is convenient for the replacement of the protective lens
Equipped with waterway integration and has a better cooling system
Equipped with an infrared beam module and a CCD camera module to quickly find the focus position and watch the welding effect.
Fiber Laser Source
Using Raycus/MAX/JPT/RECI/IPG fiber laser, laser output stability, high electro-optical conversion rate, maintenance free.
Brand industrial computer with powerful performance and many expansion interfaces, suitable for long-term continuous and stable use.
|Max laser power||1000w|
|Laser source||Raycus brand from China|
|Welding head||XT brand with QBH|
|Power required||220V 50Hz 1PH|
|Fiber optical length||8m|
|Stanless steel||Maximum 3mm|
Widely used in aviation, aerospace, sporting goods, jewelry, golf head, medical equipment, aluminum denture, instrumentation, electronics, machining, automotive and other industries, especially for gold and silver jewelry fill the hole, point weld lines, mosaic pieces and claw foot unit area, such as welding.